Thursday, June 25, 2009

[Cpp-Programming] Common XML Parser for Windows, Linux

Hi

Can you suggest me a robust and lightweight C++ XML parser which will
work in both windows and linux environments.

I need to write some XML parsing functionalities and my goal is to
write just once and compile on both OS's without changing any line of
code.

Earlier I had used MSXML for windows and when I wanted the module to
be used in linux it was not working and the module had to be re-
written using xerces...

Any thoughts over libxml2 as I want to avoid using xerces since it
seems to be pretty elaborate.

Thanks
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C++ Programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to Cpp-Programming@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Cpp-Programming+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Cpp-Programming?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home