Thursday, April 01, 2010

[Cpp-Programming] iFoneBook project

Hi,

i want to share with you my iFoneBook , which is windows application
written in pure C code,
me and my friend made this app as a project for our system programming
class.

iFoneBook provides you with an easy way to store and retrieve your
contact information.
The program will also connect to your Skype, if you have it installed,
and allow you to make calls to your Skype friends that are listed in
the contact list.

I would like to get your reviews about my new app...

so Download the latest version of iFoneBook or the Console based
PhoneBook ( iFoneBook predecessor ) at the Download Page.

the link to my blog : http://www.pixeldomedesign.com/ifonebook

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C++ Programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to cpp-programming@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cpp-programming+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cpp-programming?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home