Monday, August 03, 2009

[Cpp-Programming] question

I'm pretty new to programming and I was looking to learn C programming
on my own, but I had a few questions. I've been using Miracle C as my
compiler and it seems to be working great. Is this a good compiler?
Also, is it normal to find C easier than visual basic? I did not like
visual basic, especially loops and arrays, but they seem to make more
sense in C. Anyway, I just purchased a book and I was wondering if
someone could tell me if its worth it.

http://www.amazon.com/Absolute-Beginners-Guide-Other-Sams/dp/06723051...

Thanks
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C++ Programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to Cpp-Programming@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Cpp-Programming+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Cpp-Programming?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home