Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is it possible to get thread ID?

Hi,

I just got a new job at a company that has very old software and so
are stuck using VC++ 6.0, at least for the time being.

I am writing a code profiler tool. They do have multi-threaded code.

My problem is that I will be getting the time when a function is
entered but I also want to know what thread it is running in as well.
Is there a C++ 6.0 system call to get the thread ID?

Thanks,

Judie


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "C++ Programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to Cpp-Programming@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Cpp-Programming-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Cpp-Programming?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home