Monday, October 17, 2005

Re: New kid in the block

I'd say that first book to look to is "The C++ programming language" written by Bjarne Stroustrup. It's very nice as a handbook, but if you need a reference find another one (It's language is very technical, at least for me). It also says not only what things are possible/ impossible in C++, but also why. I also found very nice thing C++ FAQ lite. Say what precisely what do you need, and we will try to give more precise answers.
2005/10/17, ashutosh verma <ashuverma89@gmail.com>:
hi to all,
I am new to the group. & i've just read the topics there & i found that my knowledge about C++ & Oops is like a drop in the ocean. Means you guys are master of this language. would you please recommend me the book, i should read which covers the topic like:-
"how we can initialize a class such that no class can be derived from it, further etc." like which also tell about the realastic approach to the properties of every topic in C++.
I have referred Robert Lafore in Oops. What else i should reffer.
 
Please Reply.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home